Saturday, October 15, 2011









Lots to do now as I prepare for gallery occupation! 
This project has been in the works for a while and I am looking forward to setting up shop and now making the installation. The idea is to keep the process fairly organic in development as visitors over time interact with the growing installation. While the doors of Paper Plane Gallery are open - Thurs-Sun 12-6pm - I will be available to work in collaboration with anyone visiting. As an artist I am happy to guide anyone making artwork or not - naturally as each person is unique so will the participation be. The work also is not limited to the drawn image as I know one young artist who likes to do wall tags and perhaps a message could be written about our GreenWay.                                



It's time for play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could be there, love to play, have fun!

swinkie said...

would love you to be here too!
ps lovin' your work ...when are you exhibiting in Syds?